Sunday, February 1, 2009

Sleepwalker started it

And Vicki made it a challenge. So here are 25 random things about me:

1. I'm shy, not snobby. (In case you mistook the averted gaze.)
2. I always thought I was too shy to ever be able to play a team sport.
3. But learning to play frisbee changed my life for the better.
4. I've played frisbee at Nationals four out of the past five years.
5. Joining a family with children changed my life for the better.
6. My stepkids are the cutest, smartest kids ever.
7. I broke my nose in a terrible shower accident.
8. I coached (really little children) skating when I was 13.
9. I love heavy squats.
10. I'm learning to love heavy presses.
11. I'm a relatively tall person, but am still 5 inches shorter than my little sister.
12. I would let my mom live with us if she wanted to.
13. I'm not allergic to anything.
14. I have found the secret to uber-juicy hamburgers, and it is oatmeal.
15. I could spend all day every day reading.
16. I can't read with music playing.
17. I never need time away from my husband. Not even a minute.
18. I enjoy knitting, but I have trouble committing to projects.
19. I used to work as a patient simulator for medical students.
20. I also worked as the snack bar girl in a bingo hall.
21. I got hired at McDonalds (after the bingo hall), but quit after one training session.
22. I've never had long hair.
23. I hate dusting, and almost never do it.
24. I need to start speaking French, but don't know how to begin. (See #1.)
25. I've just added "Paris" to my places to visit list.

Do your own; it's kind of fun.

1 comment:

Sleepwalker said...

J'adore ta liste, surtout le numéro 18.