Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Pretty things

The prezzies never end. I wanna turn 32 more often.
I received yet another package in the mail yesterday: check out the pretty things! Trixie is trying to make a woman out of me. Inside one of the lovely bags their was fun-yet-practical lip gloss and in the other some must have knitting gadgets - row counter, stitch makers, yarn needles (the black one). I transfered my goods from their respective ziplock bags immediately. Everything fits! The bags are sturdy! And pretty.

A new couch, a new car - these accoutrements have nothing on having a real makeup case, and a real knitting notions case. NOW I'm a grown up.

4 comments:

Trixie said...

hee! glad you like them. glad you feel like a grown up. i couldn't resist that bright and girly floral fabric. i knew immediately that it would be a little makeup bag for you. (i also bought enough to make a sewing maching cover for me. hee hee.)

and the knitting notions bag was what kicked it off. your ziplocks were almost an insult to the craft.

anyway, they are not perfect, being my first attempts and all, but i thought you'd love them anyway.

happy birthday, friend.

Ms. Hedda said...

You MADE the bags?! You are amazing!

I kind of thought they were too perfect to just have been "found".

They are fabulous. You are fabulous!

Trixie said...

well, i try. heh.

yes, i made them. silly. that's what that post was about, buying fabric and getting excited about sewing.

Anonymous said...

I AM thinking about Hull. We'll see....