Monday, April 23, 2007

Goblin-y Goodness

I've made progress on the GG. It's starting to look like a garment that I might one day be able to actually wear in public. It appears to be the right size, and McPie gives it a preliminary score of Hot Factor=5, so I guess I'm on the right track.

Here's the back.

You may notice, there on the backs of my arms, the souvenir I picked up on our Sunday run. I'm not usually so foolish - it's been years since I was part of the "first sunburn of the year" club. It wasn't a total disaster - I did manage to get some SPF on my face and shoulders before we bolted from the house to meet our run buddies, water bottles in one hand, half-finished coffees in the other...

3 comments:

Trixie said...

wait, what is the hot factor scale? is it 5 out of 5? or 5 out of 10? 'cuz i'd say you are a 10, babee!

the sweater looks great! well done.

and that shade of green goes very well with your sunburn. heh.

Ms. Hedda said...

Yep, it's out of 5. (For the alliterative factor.)

The Coze Factor and Fun Factor are also scored out of 5.

The gauge is still a little loose for my liking (a slightly thicker yarn on smaller needles woulda been better) but still, I'm having fun!

Anonymous said...

can't remember number.....call mine. 736-7477