Sunday, August 9, 2009

Adventure Girl

Meagan McGrath: check her out.

I had the privilege of interviewing Meagan this week. I'm writing a profile on her for the DIVA Foundation.

Meagan was amazing to talk to: she's so enthusiastic and friendly. Not to mention inspiring! Interestingly, one thing I asked about was her advice to people who want to try something new but aren't sure they are capable. (You can read my profile next week to get her answer. I'll post the link. It will include video footage of the interview -- eep!) And doing an interview and taking on a non-technical writing project was, for me, something new that I wasn't sure I was capable of. And I did it! Coincidence or karma?

1 comment:

Sleepwalker said...

Bravo Heather! That is great. I can't wait to read and see the interview.