Monday, August 24, 2009

Diva of distinction

The profile of Meagan McGrath and accompanying video interview is up on the Diva Foundation web site. Read it here!

My first interview experience... only slightly awkward, and made less so by the expert editing of Darren, who I look forward to collaborating with in the future!

Did I mention how much I enjoyed writing something that was non-technical and non-academic and not-about-me? I'm looking forward to the next one (I don't actually know who the next Diva of Distinction will be. Any suggestions?)

2 comments:

vicki said...

Sheila Kealey
- elite x-country skier
- mother
- in her 40s
- cancer researcher and nutritionist at the University of San Diego
- cookbook author

I think she is definitely a DIVA of Distinction

Sleepwalker said...

Way to go, girl! Very informative and well-written article on Meagan. I had never heard of her and was equally excited to discover DIVA. Keep up the good work.