Thursday, March 19, 2009

The solution is so obvious

At supper last night, Ben provided us with the solution for getting the baby to finally arrive:

"Hevver, I think it's time. What you need to do is take your pants off, so the baby can come."

Because, obviously, that's what's holding things up.

He proceeded to get up from the table to demonstrate how this would work (though, surprisingly, without removing his own pants), along with a detailed explanation of how it just won't happen with pants in place. We assured him that there would be plenty of warning that would allow time for me to remove my pants, so I wouldn't end up with a baby sliding down my pantleg.

Meanwhile, McPie and I could hardly refrain from laughing our pants off...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too funny. Ben made me laugh out loud. This is a story you'll have to remember for when Ben brings home his first girlfriend.

Anonymous said...

Hilarious!!!