Monday, April 28, 2008

Sweaty palms?

Big exam tonight in Libraries 101. I have to admit, I'm not too worried. I'm going into the exam with an cumulative mark of 99.75%. (I wish I was kidding; though a couple assignments haven't been marked so who knows? I could blow it at any point.) And also, I studied.

If you every think you might want to be a library technician, don't take the Intro course: skip right to cataloguing and reference. Everything you thought you knew about libraries is probably enough, and what you don't know is easy enough to guess correctly. Or Google for free.

But! With all the free time I'm going to have now that I don't have to do lame assignments (and assuming my part-time status finally kicks in), I'll be posting mucho updates about my new garden experiment. And maybe, just maybe... I'll finish my green goblin sweater. (I swear, all I have left is the edging... but I haven't touched it since last August!)

1 comment:

Sleepwalker said...

Wow - I am so happy that you are going to be part-time and studying to be a library technician. Excellent stuff