Monday, June 23, 2008

Not what I should be doing

But in an effort to get back into a routine, here I am.

It's my day "off", but I have too much work (the salaried kind) to do, so this is just is just a brief interlude. Easier to do on a rainy day; those sunny ones are so tempting I inevitably end up mowing the lawn, putzing around the garden (not that there's much to do there... you can only get so many weeds in an 8' x 6' patch), walking to the grocery store, going for a run in the park, or partaking in even more leisurely/luxurious activities such as sipping coffee on the front porch. (Ok, that last one I've really only done once.)

I promised a picture of the veggie garden, and I did take one on Friday, but after a weekend of rain, the patch has sprouted another several inches, so I will hold off until this afternoon, and take another one that will truly impress.

Now, back to the more lucrative writing... Sigh.

No comments: