Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Available at the blog next door.

Hey, I'm a published author! Or, er, a published blogger. As opposed to "self-published" obviously. Ok, fine, more like a quoted commenter... But I'm still proud. And also, Vicki has saved me the work of a real post on the topic of local/organic eating -- which I've been meaning to do, and actually have several half-written drafts. Which may never see the light of day.

See here for today's diatribepost.

And, in fact, my comment on Vicki's blog was actually in response to her comment on Sleepwalker's blog which was a response to MY comment on the same.

See, it IS a community. :-)

(I'll be stealing Vicki's ideas for office decor next....)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Heather!
Your post makes me grin! You're right it is a community. A small one but definitely a smart one. Thanks again for the useful comment on my blog. I contacted Bryson Farms - unfortunately they don't deliver to Barrhaven...I'm going to visit Sasloves this weekend. Thanks for the tips.

Sleepwalker said...

Now I want to comment just to close the loop. : )
When are we all going for lunch (at an organic place, of course!)