Thursday, July 19, 2007

The best possible dilemma

After nine games of ultimate in four days, we had last night "off", just in time to get some stuff done. Groceries, pharmacy, lots of cleaning (kitchen! vacuuming! BOTH bathrooms! McPie even scrubbed the kitchen floor!), and made some progress on a little project we've got on the go.

Now, we've just found out that our frisbee games are canceled tonight. No frisbee, no kids, no housework left to do... A blessed FREEBIE!

What shall* we do?! Dinner out? Go shopping-for-fun? Rent a movie? Go OUT to a movie? (We have no idea what's good out there these days.) Install the new ceiling fan we bought two months ago? Read&knit? We've got Crow Lake on the go, thanks to Trixie. Also, I'm trying to get around to posting an updated pic of the Green Goblin, which is now down past my waist. Which is actually quite a ways from my hips, but still. I think their might be knitting elves in the house (or McPie is knitting on the sly), because I don't know when I would've made that progress.

Maybe stay home and take turns calling long-lost friends and family?

Hopefully we won't be paralyzed into inertia by the overwhelming possibilities. From what I understand, So You Think You Can Dance was on LAST night.

*Notice how I didn't say "what should we do"?

No comments: